Topic: Updates?

It looks like main post in the "Upcoming features" sticky thread hasn't been edited since March of last year, though I can see that at least a couple of the items listed there have since been implemented.  I was wondering if there is a more up-to-date upcoming/changelog doc somewhere...

One thing I'd love to see would be a consolidated app for smartphones/tablets. That would allow for a scalable, intuitive interface that makes more sense for mobile devices--not to mention some things about the existing site layout are a big pain or just plain don't function (e.g. login box hover placement is very bad, and adding cards to lists simply doesn't work). I'm using a Nexus 7 (Android tablet), and I cannot use the site through it.

A dedicated app would make it simpler to place buttons and links of a logical scale in logical places--plus it's pretty easy to have a block of screen space set specifically for the rotating ads.

Deckbox is a fantastic site, and I think the mobile space is a pretty big niche that could really use filling.