Topic: [Feature Request] List of Previous Interactions in Profiles

As I'm using this site more and more, I find myself dealing with the same users multiple times.  Right now, I'm able to recall that I've dealt with a certain user before and then browse through my history to confirm.  Later on, however, I expect this will take much more time and effort so I was wondering if it's worth adding a shortcut for users to do this.

Is it possible to add a list of previous interactions (finished trades, cancelled trades, etc.) with other users on their profile?  This would help tremendously to summarize how some users act and how the interaction went down in general.

Thanks for reading.

Re: [Feature Request] List of Previous Interactions in Profiles

I would love to see this type of feature. I have traded with a few people multiple times and not even realized it.

+1

I'd also appreciate a filter option to easily see all neutral and/or negative feedbacks so I don't have to scroll through pages upon pages to see a trader's feedback history.

I just thought of another way to go about this: give users the ability to set personal notes on other users that's only visible by you (and maybe your friends).  Basically something to remind yourself of past experiences with other users.