Topic: Missing Items / Recommendations

Hey there.  I just signed up for the site and started inputting my MTG collection.  I ran into several things I thought I might address.

Missing
- Plains does not have a set icon for some of the newer sets, specifically Gatecrash; I know it seems tedious, but it's needed for the Gatecrash pre-release foil promo Plains.
- The "Video Game" promotional set icon is not in the database.  This would be used for Garruk Wildspeaker's promotional card (see: http://trollandtoad.com/p279778.html)
- FTV:20 set icons missing (I assume this is in the process of going up, considering it's new?)
- The oversized promotional cards from Commander's Arsenal do not have a selection for the Commander's Arsenal edition set icon.

Broken?/Recommendation
- When sorting by Edition, any card not part of a set disappears from the list.  Would it be possible to have these cards end up sorting to the bottom/top of the list?  For example, I added FTV:20, the icon isn't there yet, so I intend to change it once it does - having the non-labled edition cards be in a group would make changing this easier on me.
- To piggyback off the last one, is there a way/can a way be implemented to batch change edition icons, foil/textless/promo/signed status?  When adding the cards, there's no setting to default them all to that, so when adding in a batch (for example, pulling the 20 card edition list off of a Wiki and importing a card list) each card has to be manually set to foil/promo.
- When sorting, can an option be added to sort by rarity?  I noticed that when sorting by Edition, it sorts by rarity within edition each time which is wonderful, but it would be great to be able to sort by not necessarily edition, but just rarity.

I love the absolutely simplistic and clean design of Deckbox and I thank you guys so much for creating this.  It's exactly what I've been looking for in a digital card inventory catalog.  Thanks!

Last edited by 44408911 (2013-08-24 22:35:46)