Topic: Looking For Commons and Uncommons For My Cubes!

I'm building both a Pauper and Peasant cube. Since they're both 400 cards each and my collection only starts at Scars of Mirrodin, I need a lot of cards. A lot.

I'm willing to downtrade heavily for the cards that I want. Yup, I'll trade down my $10 card for you truckload of 0.25 commons that are sitting in your shoebox and you've been contemplating just throwing out because it's taking up more and more space. Seriously. My only request is that you add extra value to big downtrades.

Please check out my wishlist. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: I AM CANADIAN! For my southern neighbors, that means it'll cost extra to ship to me. I don't know how much. Please think about that before you start trade. Also note that I am not forcing you to send me an offer and certainly not obligated to accept your offer just because you took the time to pull out a bunch of cards from your junk piles. If you think it's going to take you a long time to sort through your stuff and it's not worth the effort, don't do it! But if you happen to have your stuff organized and/or happen to be living in Toronto then I highly suggest checking it out!

Last edited by Delandel (2013-09-04 20:44:32)

Re: Looking For Commons and Uncommons For My Cubes!

Are you interested in foils? If so I have a bunch of stuff you're looking for as I recently dismantled my cube.

hanker307 wrote:

Are you interested in foils? If so I have a bunch of stuff you're looking for as I recently dismantled my cube.

Not particularly, but if they're only a small price increase then I don't mind. If a $0.30 regular is $0.50 foil then that's fine. I don't want to trade for a $3.00 foil selesnya signet when the regular is only $0.25 though. There's something appealing in bringing a cheap ass >$100 pauper cube to a place knowing that it wouldn't be the end of the world if it got lost/stolen.

You had a pauper/peasant cube as well? How did you store it? I can't find an ideal "cube box" yet, so right now I'm thinking multiple fat pack boxes.

Last edited by Delandel (2013-09-03 23:19:05)

I have quite a lot of these; I'll try to work up a deal.  I have no idea how much shipping to Canada is going to be, though.  O_o

marumari wrote:

I have quite a lot of these; I'll try to work up a deal.  I have no idea how much shipping to Canada is going to be, though.  O_o

I have no idea. I hope the shipping costs aren't insane sad

Thank you so much everyone for the offers so far! I understand how it can be a pain in the ass to scrounge up random junk from your boxes and I really do appreciate the time you took for me. I can't go through all of the offers right now but I'll try to respond to everyone in the next day or two.

I have a bunch of cards u need
willing to go for obzedat and hallowed fountain
willing to ship to Canada as well, let me know

Hey, let's make a trade.

I have a ton of the cards in your wishlish that aren't in my inventory.

Last edited by merged (2013-09-04 04:23:23)

Are you looking for specific cards?  If not i could give you 250 random pre scars commons/uncommons (175/75) for your the dark set of tormods crypts your goblin welder, and your swords to plowshares

Last edited by Crazyblazy395 (2013-09-04 04:48:25)

I have something like over 50,000 cards ranging back to Unlimited.  These are the things I know I have off the top of my head, but no doubt there's a lot more.
(I have a lot of the common and uncommons, assume multiples of every card listed)

ashes to ashes
augar of bolas
carnophage
chain lightning
darksteel ingot
diluvian primordial
diregraf captain
errant ephemeron
faithless looting
gilded lotus
glacial fortress
graveborn muse
haunted fengraf
havengul lich
increasing ambition
luminate primordial
mogg war marshal
mystical tutor
nature's lore
pyrotechnics
rancor
reanimate
rift bolt
riftwing cloudskate
rooftop storm
skirk marauder
snap
volrath's stronghold
zhur-taa druid
sylvan primordial
whispering madness
door to nothingness
rest in peace
crookclaw transmuter
temple acolyte
victimize
faerie conclave
jackal pup

I'm looking to trade for stuff on my wishlist, or simply just straight for cashmonies.

Last edited by 615528567 (2013-09-04 07:47:38)

TBittenbender wrote:

I have a bunch of cards u need
willing to go for obzedat and hallowed fountain
willing to ship to Canada as well, let me know

Anything on my tradelist is up for grabs!

Hey, let's make a trade.

I have a ton of the cards in your wishlish that aren't in my inventory.

Cool, post what you've got and I'll check it out!

Are you looking for specific cards?  If not i could give you 250 random pre scars commons/uncommons (175/75) for your the dark set of tormods crypts your goblin welder, and your swords to plowshares

Looking for specific cards for my cube.

I'm looking to trade for stuff on my wishlist, or simply just straight for cashmonies.

I'd rather not buy unless you make an offer I couldn't refuse. Would like to stick to trades. Do note that cards listed as 99x are low priority, generally foil versions for EDH bling that I'm in no rush to acquire but is fine to throw in to balance out bigger trades.

Offer sent