Topic: H: diablo 3 for pc W: 65$ in cards

open a trade if your interested im charging so much in trade cause im sure my shipping will be a bit obseen and the fact that im not making you pay cash..

Re: H: diablo 3 for pc W: 65$ in cards

lol

lol it's 40 on ebay. Good luck with that

im not asking cash im asking cards if i want cash i would have gone to ebay lol

bump

bump

no one is going to do this idiot. Who wants diablo 3? It sucked.

even if you didn't like diablo 3, that is hardly an appropriate response

you gotta admit though 65$ for a used pc game is pretty crazy

Diablo 3 is a fine game, I've played it non stop since release and it's improved by leaps and bounds.  I'm genuinely excited for the expansion.  I don't know many games you can pay $60 and get 400 hours out of. YMMV.

However, the people that want it probably already have it and the people that want it and don't already have it aren't going to pay more than MSRP in value or cash.  I believe you should just try to sell the game online or if it's unopened return it to the store for credit.

supson wrote:

no one is going to do this idiot. Who wants diablo 3? It sucked.

ok again im not asking 60 in cash im asking 60 in trade and it basicly is new and unused like i said i opened it put the disk in for about 15-20 minutes or what ever it takes to instal it failed i put it back in the box and it sat there ....and if i had an offer to start with it may not need to be 60 im not sure you all just seem like the kinda people that just want something to bitch about cause your bored stop posting if your not interested please...

Last edited by odanjames (2013-08-30 22:18:34)

As soon as you open something, especially videogames it's worth half it's price.

morph66 wrote:

As soon as you open something, especially videogames it's worth half it's price.

so instead of saying im an idiot or what ever make an offer or dont be a jack ass ... but im sure your only here talking because you feel like bitching like i said earlier .

you're mistaking me for the other guy dude, I never called you any names, that's just rude. I was just trying to be helpful. I don't like like making any deals with people who grossly over-value their items in the first place. Thanks though. I won't post again.

Was the CD key ever associated with a battle.net account or did you not use it that long?

Nighthawk wrote:

Was the CD key ever associated with a battle.net account or did you not use it that long?

it was link i believe but i never logged in on the game as i said i got an error saying my computer was a pos so i can loose the link on my blizzard account to it and you get a practicly untouched game we are talking litterally a matter of minutes it was out of the box