Topic: Suggest: Mark deck(s) as "Not built"

Hi!

The suggestion is a option for mark a deck as "Not built" or "Not count for my Decks".

Situation:

I have all decks organized like "Ideas" (copied decks in search of ideas), "my own decks" (mounted and playing), "other decks" (some fun decks copied and mounted from other people) and "In progress" (one of my own decks but not mount or missing some cards at this moment).

The "problem" is the last type of decks. Say I want, for example, make a new deck for mount it with 4 llanowar elf. I add to deck list and then i can see i have 20 llanowar elfs in total in my inventory. Until now is all ok. But now i click in llanowar elf and go to "My decks" for know how many llanowar spares i have (i remember use like 8 in 2 different decks) but in this section i can see "i have" 100 llanowars in 50+ from "Ideas" decks when I only want to know from decks "really mounted".

If the card is only in 3-4 decks (mounted or from "Ideas" category) is easy to sum from one category and rest from another. But if you see one card in 10+ decks then start to be more work. Specially if you need to revise 15-25 cards for every new deck before mount it.

Re: Suggest: Mark deck(s) as "Not built"

Another suggest:

Add a filter "No used in deck(s)" in "Inventory" with same restrictions as previous suggestion ("Not count for my decks").