Topic: H: MM Tarmogoyf/Foil Deathrite W: huge wishlist

Mint condition Tarmogoyf(MM) for trade. Also have a mint condition Foil deathrite shaman.  Kalonian Hydra and a foil pact of negation (MM)

Here's a link for my foiled cards seeing as that seems to be a big thing for some people  http://deckbox.org/sets/365037?f=d4MQ** … =1&s=j

I have a pretty large want list and can be tempted in things I don't currently want either. Just trying to see what kind of stuff I can get offered.

More immediate Needs:
4xCreakwood liege
2xAvenger of zendikar
1xVigor
4x verdant catacombs
5x deathrite shaman
2x karn liberated
2xExploration
2xJet Medallion
4xJace, Memory adept
2xgoblin piledriver
My wishlist is pretty huge and there is other stuff not mentioned I'd be interested in. So don't be afraid to ask.

Start up a trade. Cheers.

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-24 02:40:58)

Re: H: MM Tarmogoyf/Foil Deathrite W: huge wishlist

fast board is fast

Hello! In the future could you please condense everything you're looking for into one thread? It helps keep the clutter and constant bumping to a minimum. You can do what a lot of people on here do and just create a trading thread with different sections, like mine. It really helps the community out by not having 1 person constantly bumping 2-4 separate posts, which in turn makes everyone else bump their posts because they fall off the first page. Thanks!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Do you want to trade?

I mean, Tarmogofy is pretty sexy.  I'll just post my profile because why not?- http://deckbox.org/sets/236549?s=j&o=d.  I'll point out my foil, textless Lightning Bolt if pretty cards tickle your fancy.  Go ham!

Thanks for the interest so far. I'd just like to point out that it specifies in my profile that I only want mint/near mint cards. So please mark your cards properly people. I just spent alot of time negotiating a trade to find out a guy marked all his cards as NM but in reality they all had some white marks on them.

Time is money, or time playing magic.

Cheers

Still looking for some offers.

bump

up

Do you still want snapcasters

pig222 wrote:

Do you still want snapcasters

Very low on my priority
I noticed you have 4 verdant catacombs *bats eyelashes*

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-22 15:56:21)

bump

I'm around if anyone wants to talk deals

Evening bump

So many things i'm looking to trade for. Shoot me some trades night posters wink