Topic: N: Set completers T/S: *extensive list (Moxen, duals, foil fetchs)

Looking exclusively for the random-seeming cards on my Wantlist in order to complete those sets or foil sets.  Which printing and whether or not it is foil is important.

I am selling the majority of the more expensive cards off (as well as the sets when completed), rather than trading.   But I'm hoping to trade some midrange stuff to complete the other sets!

If you are interested in purchasing anything off of the list please let me know.  Next week I'll begin posting things up for sale on eBay/other forums.  Bills are eating me alive, or else I wouldn't be selling... I'm planning on the TCG low-  rate, but with so many to review I  haven't checked them all - and there's a big range in the price of the Lotus, for example.

Not recorded here on deckbox, I also have 17 complete M/NM sets.
Revised,  Shards of Alara Foil,  Champions Foil, Zendikar, Planeshift both Foil & non-foil, Future Sight, M Masques, Darksteel, Mirrodin, Apoc, 9th, Time Spiral (not -Shifted), U Legacy, 2010, Planar Chaos, Visions & Nemesis (plus others when I get them finished).

I'm happy to meet & exchange at any of the Dallas card shops if you happen to be in the area.  I'm new on here, so don't have site references - but can provide personal references.

Have guests for Texas/OU weekend so I may be responding in minutes or it might be Sunday night.  Just depends on the game and the party smile

Re: N: Set completers T/S: *extensive list (Moxen, duals, foil fetchs)

Sorry for replying to my own post, but just remembered that my promos are by and large not included.

Foil V tutor, foil wastelands, Gaea's Cradle, Stroke, 4x judge prize foil Lightning Bolts (one signed), Gemstone Mine, StP, et cetera.   Full set of Guru lands (2 spare plains), almost all the Euro and Apac lands, heck even the Guru coupon book.