Topic: Trading Opportunities

How soon until this is coming back?  The lack of this option is killing this site.  It's very close to useless for me and many others without this.  I know you mentioned a new version but that was quite a while ago.

Re: Trading Opportunities

2nd this.

Yup, that's pretty much how I made most of my trades. It was a very useful feature, I have no idea why it would be taken away, unless its to update it. If it is to update it, I would recommend an option to see the value people have from your trade list and yours to theirs, as its annoying seeing you have 10 cards they want and they have 10 you want, but the difference in price makes it pointless. I.E. User xxyy has 107.63 of cards on your want list, you have 2.31 of cards from their want list on your trade list.

Aiming for a release late next week. Might need an hour or so of downtime as well for maintenance, we will announce something more official and "definitive" tuesday-wednesday.

Is this feature ever coming back? The usefulness of this site is quite diminished without it - I'm almost ready to make my own site...:P

This week, sorry for the delays.

You guys need to remember that Sebi has responsibilities outside of deckbox, and he has this available for the community at no charge to us.  Be understanding of his schedule, the updates will come smile

I think everyone just wants to be updated regularly.  It's a popular feature and it's missed on the website. 

Everyone appreciates the work deckbox does to help foster growth in the community.

I second Jordan's comment - let's not forget that the Deckbox team gives us everything for free.  And they will deliver excellent updates soon enough, I'm sure.  I'm excited about them!