Topic: Some Ideas

I was pointed to this site by a mail that EvilAngela sent out to our Magic List at work.  The only thing at this point that jumps out is the ability to be specific about what version of a card I am looking for. i.e. Bogarden Hellkite from Time Spiral vs. M10 or FTV.  I am working on a complete playset of extended and the ability to be specific on set is a good thing smile.

The same feedback would apply for the print view (ideally including some additional columns as well there i.e. price, set, rarity etc.) as I would love the ability to quickly print a trade list prior to heading to a local event.

I am working on getting my collection into the site as well as my want and trade list.  I am looking forward to being able to keep a good tally on where I stand.

Thanks

Re: Some Ideas

Quite an impressive collection you got there... Don't mind sending me your extra Nissa's and Lotus Cobra's, do you? tongue

Always looking for a good trade...  I have a long wish list smile.

Well, for someone who started playing MTG after Shards of Alara was released your wishlist is very inaccessible smile