Topic: 70 Unhinged Lands for sale

70 Unhinged Lands for Sale, Mostly Near Mint some Lightly Played.
17 Forests
16 Plains
13 Islands
13 Swamps
11 Mountains

Current bid on other sites is at $300 looking to see if anyone can beat it.

Accepting Paypal Gift and ill send as soon as I am paid, will accept normal paypal but id like to try and get around the fee's.

Any questions anyone has ill get back to them asap!

Re: 70 Unhinged Lands for sale

stop spamming this. Just sell to the other person. Trying to start a biding war is annoying, especially when it doesn't work. Goto ebay if you want a bidding war

Agreed

What site has the bid or is this one of those phantom bidders?

he had an old thread where he claimed the other bid was on a private Facebook group for selling high end cards. Which makes zero sense, if you are trying to sell things you'd think you'd want to post it in an open group, like this, where the most people can see it

Also worth noting, Its stated in the rules & tips sticky about paypal gifts.

Avoid sending Paypal payments as gifts, as it doesn't allow you to open dispute cases under any circumstances.

As this is the easiest way to scam someone with paypal, I would take that into consideration.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Vincentarasin wrote:

Also worth noting, Its stated in the rules & tips sticky about paypal gifts.

Avoid sending Paypal payments as gifts, as it doesn't allow you to open dispute cases under any circumstances.

As this is the easiest way to scam someone with paypal, I would take that into consideration.

I said this in the last post and now we have a new post.

Yeah this guy is sketchy

fairportmagic wrote:

Yeah this guy is sketchy

Bro I made a new thread because your spamming my posts with crap, and literally just hurting my posts because you have this unsupported theory that I'm sketchy.  Are you seariously going to follow all of my posts and post negitive crap on it? I'm just trying to get a better price on something that I think is worth something. You need to spend your time on something better than finding and atempting to discredit me.

I'll give screenshots of the $300 bid on the Facebook group that I'm in.

Lakaen wrote:
fairportmagic wrote:

Yeah this guy is sketchy

Bro I made a new thread because your spamming my posts with crap, and literally just hurting my posts because you have this unsupported theory that I'm sketchy.  Are you seariously going to follow all of my posts and post negitive crap on it? I'm just trying to get a better price on something that I think is worth something. You need to spend your time on something better than finding and atempting to discredit me.

I'll give screenshots of the $300 bid on the Facebook group that I'm in.

Just report the posts. When I did this a month ago all these same guy's jumped on my back for doing what they are doing, now lo and behold they are being hypocrits and doing the same thing.

Just report the posts.

The only sketchy thing about you is asking for 60+ on cards that are worth 45$, i mean that's your perogative, but it's pretty weak...

morph66 wrote:

l

The only sketchy thing about you is asking for 60+ on cards that are worth 45$, i mean that's your perogative, but it's pretty weak...

I'm a little confused by that comment. Do you mean to say that the lands aren't worth more than $45? O.O

Lakaen wrote:
morph66 wrote:

l

I'm a little confused by that comment. Do you mean to say that the lands aren't worth more than $45? O.O

no you tried to sell me piledrivers for 65$ each

http://magiccards.info/jr/en/36.html

Last edited by morph66 (2013-10-22 01:13:26)

Ah that's fair, yeah one of my buddies is considering buying them, so If I could get starcity value id sell um to someone, but since no one pays full retake unless they need them right on the spot, ill likely just sell them
To him. Thanks for the defense though xD

I'm not a fan of the bidding war stuff you're doing, but there is no rule here against it. So i don't get why these guy's are all over you about it.

I'm just warning cause it's usually kinda strange when a person re-post a thread in attempt to hide bad post, especially when he's trying to get people to bid up something he can't link to. If I were him I would just take the $300

I will bid $5 only. You have only 7 feedback and trying to do a bidding war. This is the most you will get out of me (and probably anyone else on this site) due to admitting that you have someone offering $300 somewhere else.

pretty much, I'd love them but my top $ is around $200

fairportmagic wrote:

pretty much, I'd love them but my top $ is around $200

Same here, I wouldn't pay $300 for em.

If you got somebody that will pay $300 I'm not sure why you're not taking it.

and I'd only offer that much if I could pick them up locally and pay cash, which apparently this guy lives close so I could do it

Honestly just wanted a clean post, so people are not dissuaded. These are very particular items and I think I just might be better off posting what I want on ebay and just waiting however long it takes to get it.

Lakaen wrote:

Honestly just wanted a clean post, so people are not dissuaded. These are very particular items and I think I just might be better off posting what I want on ebay and just waiting however long it takes to get it.

The main issue is that nobody wants to pay $300 for 70 lands, that and you supposedly have an offer yet here we are in thread #2, not to mention if you had an offer for $300 why would you go to eBay and incur fees as well as most likely not get $300?  If you have such a good offer just take it.  And the whole wanting payment via paypal gift isnt helping you at all.

Last edited by Bmil (2013-10-22 10:09:05)

Bmil wrote:
Lakaen wrote:

The main issue is that nobody wants to pay $300 for 70 lands, that and you supposedly have an offer yet here we are in thread #2, not to mention if you had an offer for $300 why would you go to eBay and incur fees as well as most likely not get $300?  If you have such a good offer just take it.  And the whole wanting payment via paypal gift isnt helping you at all.

I think everyone is missing the point, I don't think $300 is such a good offer I want to get more that's why im trying so hard, and obviously I'd set the buy it now well above $300 so even with fees I get about what I want, but I realize that it's likely not going to sell very quickly doing that so I want to see if I can find someone else willing to give me above $300 with paypal gift, that would be the best situation. Although I think I'm just better off listing these on tcgplayer and just hope people buy more than 1-2 lands at a time.

You could probably offer to sell them off individually here if people agree to buy a minimum of 5 lands or something like that smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Lakaen wrote:

I think everyone is missing the point, I don't think $300 is such a good offer I want to get more that's why im trying so hard, and obviously I'd set the buy it now well above $300 so even with fees I get about what I want, but I realize that it's likely not going to sell very quickly doing that so I want to see if I can find someone else willing to give me above $300 with paypal gift, that would be the best situation. Although I think I'm just better off listing these on tcgplayer and just hope people buy more than 1-2 lands at a time.

Actually I think you are missing the point. You are NOT paying attention to what others here are trying to say to you. You are admitting that you are WANTING more for your value (we don't blame you) but unless you are local to any of us, we are not going to make this type of deal with you online with your level of feedback AND no way for us to be protected (paypal gift).

Yes... the unhinged basic lands can go for about $5 each on TCG player. Yes... we ALL want MAX value for our cards. But NO... this isn't going to be happening on DB because WE have no ways of being protected. I will NOT send a paypal gift of over $200 again. It didn't work out for me. I am sure most of the people in here feel the same way.

We are suggesting that you take the "confirmed" $300 deal if you are looking to sell them as a lot. Otherwise, you are going to be holding on to them for a long time trying to piece it out.

Why would you try to sell these cards on Deckbox in the first place?  You'll get many more pageviews on Ebay (or a similar site), not to mention the people visiting your listing will likely be looking for the specific items you are selling.