Topic: Looking for full art zendikar lands

I will trade expensive stuff for the full art lands but I would expect some trade down value. Also would consider buy them. I'll trade for them at 75 cents each and consider buying if the price is 50 cents each or lower. I need all 5 basic land types right now

Re: Looking for full art zendikar lands

You already aren't paying what most people consider fair value for the zendikar lands (1.00), and you expect more value for a trade down? I was interested until I read your post.

That's what I'm willing to do. If you don't like it don't trade with me. I've had people interested at that price on here, I'm just trying to get more cause I want 40 of each. Some of the better ones are a $1, but overall they average to be about 75 cents

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-10-26 13:57:08)

fairportmagic wrote:

That's what I'm willing to do. If you don't like it don't trade with me.

Why a discussion was not started.

ok, if you don't like it then please pass by, don't want to start price/trading practice wars. Yes like I said most people want to get $1 on them, but I'm willing to trade any card in my trades list for them. I am trading down a ton for a bunch of sub $1 cards so trade down value is a common thing to ask for. If you were playing during that block they were just free trade candy you likely have tons of.

So yeah anyone reading this. I have stuff like desecration demon, nightveil specter and more all for cards worth sometimes as much as 10 times each individually. most people on this site don't do crazy things like that

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-10-26 14:16:38)