Topic: Import/Export

Hello,

Thanks to supply such a great inventory web site for CCG!

I haven't read all the threads so here's my demand:

Could it be an import/Export option in csv files! It would make this web site almost complete.

Or to have an BBCode export option to paste card list to other forum. You could add a publicity line at the bottom of the list announcing your website!

Thanks, continue the great job! wink

Colonel Tao

Re: Import/Export

I believe the items you are requesting do exist.  Many feature requests are pending on the export function, though.

As far as importing goes, if you have a CSV file in the format of

# Name
# Name
# Name

If you go to your Inventory and click ADD CARDS you can see the Add Cards wizard that comes up with the ability to add individual cards with a card search funcion.  To the left of that are 3 tabs.  If you click on the second tab down, you can copy/paste your inventory list into that box and it will import all the cards it recognizes and if it doesn't recognize a card it will let you know and you can fix the spelling or whatever and then re-import those particular cards.

As far as the Export goes.  Again, go to your inventory, sort the cards how you would like with the filters, and then if you click the VIEW link at the top and you will see that one of the options is Print.  Select that, a new window will open with all the cards in the order that you had them in and you can copy/paste that into whatever program you want to further sort and or just print it from there.

Re: Import/Export

Unfortunately the bulk add has some limitations as it does not allow you to specify editions of the cards.

Would be nice to add in a 3rd parameter, which could be the official 3 letter abbreviations for example; NPH for New Phyrexia.