Topic: How much would you pay for this collection?

I've been playing MTG from darksteel, I have stopped playing MTG since Ravnica: guild, one of my friends continued a bit on but stopped not to long ago.
I am currently in possession of three peoples MTG collections, nothing withheld.
http://deckbox.org/sets/611321
The collection is valued at 1350$, this includes basic mirridon-lorwyn lands
The rares and valuables could be valued at half off that amount, please feel free to browse.
Ideally I am looking to sell the lot, with discount for the buyer.
I have not traded here yet, from South Africa, feel free to talk to me and we can discuss smaller trades at first, for trust's sake.
Facebook me; Louwrens Punt ` student at UP
Cheers!

Re: How much would you pay for this collection?

Wouldn't pay more than $400, most of the TCGMid value is in commons/uncommons/basics that will be difficult to move.

crazycow013 wrote:

Wouldn't pay more than $400, most of the TCGMid value is in commons/uncommons/basics that will be difficult to move.

I agree with crazycow.  If sold as one unit i'd venture to say $350-450 is what you could get.  If sold individually you might be able to get upwards of $500-$550 but you would be spending more money for the many packages you mail and more time spent trying to move the cards.

yeah most of the time to get rid of commons-uncommons you just send it to a buylist and get bulk

thanks for the feedback guys! I am busy selling individual orders, If you like anything let me know, I'm willing to ship for a reasonable shipping fee.