Topic: add foil cards to inventory

Is there a way on deckbox to show in your inventory both foil and non-foil versions of the same card?  Currently, all I see is a toggle for foil or not, and updating quantity simply makes it appear that all cards of that name are either foil or not.

e.g., is there a way to show that I have say, one foil nyxborn shieldmate, and three non-foil?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

Re: add foil cards to inventory

idk i usually just add 2 different ones setup one as foil then the other as non

Eliterawr wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I think I managed to do it that way.  If anyone has a better way, please let me know, otherwise I'll just do it like that!

From what I have seen that is the only (and best) way to cards as anything special smile

A new Trader/Merchant! I sell Magic cards at an average of 15 cents!

Eliterawr wrote:

Hello, I'm having this exact problem, and attempting to add another card non-foil just updates the one I had added before by removing the foil toggle

[EDIT: I managed to solve the issue, I was adding the cards separately, whereas it is enough to click again on the + button and setup the second version of the card there before clicking apply.]

Last edited by Spyridox (2019-02-19 19:11:06)