Topic: Missing tokens

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but many, many tokens are missing from the MTG card list.  I have quite a collection of them, and have been gathering them from different blocks (buying them on sites like coolstuffinc.com).  I would really like a way to track them all in inventory.

One problem I see is that the tokens that are in there are listed in a couple different formats.  It would be good to standardize on one, e.g., "Token-[token name]".  Personally, I don't care whether or not you can pull the various renditions of the card art.  I just want my tokens in my inventory, because my inventory list is what will get submitted to my insurance company if I ever need to submit a claim on the loss of my collection.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Missing tokens

I just want to bump this one.  I still would love to see all token types listed, even if they do not have art.  I collect tokens  along with my cards (some for play with specific decks, and some simply for the artwork).  I would like to keep a count here, rather than in an offline database (in MS Access).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

agreed

bump...Zombie tokens really need to show up

Will focus on this after our upcoming release.