Topic: What's your favorite Canadian LGS?

Post your LGS favorites here!

Re: What's your favorite Canadian LGS?

Worlds Away, London, ON.
Fan of the Sport, St. Thomas, ON.

For me, its Legends Warehouse in Woodbridge!
and Untouchables in Mississauga!

My favorite to play at is Craving for a Game in Surrey, BC but I like to buy my singles and trade with Bastion Games.  Actually I like to do pre-releases there too.  The guy is honest and the gamers are high quality.  That said Buck at Craving for a Game is a very good guy and has been good to all my work colleagues playing at lunch.

Sous Sol Hobby - Chateauguay, Quebec
Face to Face - Verdun, Quebec

Connection Games, in Vancouver, is good, but a smaller LGS I really have fun at is Dave's Pop Culture, in Delta, BC.

I'm a big fan of The Adventurer's Guild in Edmonton, Alberta. :)

I also like Connection Games, I've been to both locations at Marine Drive and Renfrew and the staff are quite friendly. Magic Stronghold at Royal Oak has a lot more selection for product and great turn out for events but a bit too crowded for my taste.

When I do make it out, I usually go to Heavy Support or Dueling Grounds, both in Toronto. Heavy Support has a really friendly group of players and a great mix of new people and old-timers, and their single prices are the best I've found in the city. Dueling Grounds has a huge play space in the basement and seems to be more for the competitive crowd, but it's the place to go if you take the game seriously.

401 Games is the worst. Snobby clerks, overpriced material, and the play area is cramped and smelly and like 50 degrees in the summer.

I travel to alot of places...So i would have to say FORBES in cambridge and UNTOUCHABLES in mississauga

Rhin0 wrote:

I travel to alot of places...So i would have to say FORBES in cambridge and UNTOUCHABLES in mississauga

I played a M13 pre-release at Forbes, free pizza bro.

LootPinata wrote:

401 Games is the worst. Snobby clerks, overpriced material, and the play area is cramped and smelly and like 50 degrees in the summer.

Don't forget the hordes of 12-15 year old YuGiOh kids yelling and banging on tables all day

Thunderground and Mission: Fun and Games are both local places in St. Albert I regard highly. Good groups, nice mix of peeps. Awesome staff. Good layouts. Plenty of events between the two.

PROFILETradelistWishlist