Topic: Folders for decks

Finally, you can organize your decks. Also check out the context menu in your inventory, it'll now be much nicer and usable after you create a folder structure.

To move decks into folders and folders into one another just drag and drop. You cannot order them right now, they're just sorted alphabetically by default.

The wish missing button has been removed from the Tools menu, it's now in each card's context menu (you only see it for the cards that you are actually missing - the ones with the red exclamation mark). If you want to wish missing for all cards in your deck, just select them all with the checkbox and select wish missing from the Card actions dropdown.

Re: Folders for decks

So maybe im misssing something on the forums or help section, but i cannot move decks into different folders.  drag and drop doesnt work, cant figure a way to just create a new deck in a specific folder either.  is anyone else having this problem?  or am i just missing some oh so simple button hid somewhere.  appreciate the help admin.

Last edited by yardbirdpdx (2012-08-02 20:51:12)

Re: Folders for decks

yardbirdpdx wrote:

So maybe im misssing something on the forums or help section, but i cannot move decks into different folders.  drag and drop doesnt work, cant figure a way to just create a new deck in a specific folder either.  is anyone else having this problem?  or am i just missing some oh so simple button hid somewhere.  appreciate the help admin.

Drag and drop works fine for me.