Topic: Top Cards (Statistics). Mtg Market community.

Top Cards (Statistics)

Seeing as we have some data to use - a lot of trades going on monthly, and people storing wishlists & tradelists, we thought we are in a good position to provide some fun or useful statistics to the community. Check out our first draft of the statistics page.

There are many others that could be interesting (Cards used based on the format - Modern/Standard, etc) or based on their rarity, etc. Please take a look and let us know what stats you'd be interested to see. We will refine this page in a future release.

Market Community

Even before we launched the Deckbox Market, users have been meaning to have a separate forum & community to post about cards they want to buy or sell, super deals or flash sales.
For this, we have created now the  Buying & Selling subforum.

The former Mtg Market community is now linked to this
forum. Feel free to join the community, you will automatically then see on your profile favorites menu when new posts are made in this forum.

Other

We have started a round of interface cleanups to user dashboards and profiles. This is only a small first step, we have more coming up in the next release. We want the information you see on your dashboard to be more useful and easier to digest and customize.

As always, if you have specific suggestions on requests of what you'd like to have there, do not hesitate to let us know in the comments!

Other fixes:
- fixed an issue with sorting by edition in inventories
- fixed an issue with adding cards with apostrophes to trades (like Maze's End)
- fixed an issue with the "Remove all Cards" tool in Tradelists and Wishlists.

Re: Top Cards (Statistics). Mtg Market community.

Stats page is cool. Not sure how it helps but I like it. Good work. Hope the pricing gets figured out soon sad

It would be interesting to see the Most Used cards in different formats.

Great idea !

Would be cool to have a 'popularity' score (an indication of how many people are looking for the card vs trading it away) for EACH card and not only a top 10.

I love the statistics!

I love the idea. It's basically mtgtop8.com, which I have been using for a while.

Glad I'm not the only one with a grip of Clones I can't use or get rid of.

Also, 2nd the idea of "most used in XXX format" if you can swing that.  Nice work.

Most actively used by spell type could be interesting also.

Loving statistics! Lets me know what trade bait to pick up =P

Also glad to hear we now have the forum in the MTG Market community, that has been on the wishlist for a while.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

joelhaffey wrote:

It would be interesting to see the Most Used cards in different formats.

Seconded. I would love to see a list of the most used cards in my format (EDH), so I know what cards to look out for when I come across them.

Can we have the option for any given statistic to look beyond the top 10 / open it in a separate page?  A lot of the top 10 stuff is heavily focused on Standard (for obvious reasons), and so therefore isn't terribly surprising or interesting.

I also think that even more than the "top 10" of anything, would be the top 10 CHANGES in the past week. The top 10 is unlikely to change much week to week, but I've love to be able to look around at what has suddenly jumped on a lot of wishlists, or disappeared from a bunch of tradelists (especially for non-standard cards). Thanks!

I think an awesome statistic to see would be "commander staples"...the most played cards (other than basic land) in commander decks on deckbox

Statistics page shows no cards.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Cards by format would be a great add as mentioned above.

Perhaps making a top 100 list (more..) for each category would be super.

Having stats for uncommons would be nice too.

PROFILETradelistWishlist