- Last seen online:
- Full Name:
- Member of:
- Something Awful Traders
- United States - Palm Bay
- 147 (100% positive)
- Will trade cards:
- My Country
I have a set of Power 9 full art foil proxies that I am willing to trade, can provide images on request and willing to negotiate on value.
For the Conclave!
High Priorities: http://deckbox.org/sets/313615
The rest of my wishlist right now is for my Cube. I'd rather not trade for stuff that's currently in standard until it rotates, unless it's relatively cheap. There's no rush since I'm so far from finishing, no sense in trading at peak value.
Notes about trading:
1) I expect you to mark the condition of your cards at this point, there has been plenty of time to adjust to the new interface. Even if you don't have the patience to go redo your entire inventory, please mark cards as they become involved in trades.
2) I expect prompt shipment. Please do not mark your cards as sent until they are ACTUALLY SENT.
3) Please provide tracking on any trade over $15 at this time, no exceptions.
4) Pack your cards properly with a hard case to protect them from being bent. Also, as a matter of courtesy, the simple act of folding over the end of the strip of tape makes it INFINITELY easier to unpack the cards when they arrive.
5) With the exception of SA Goons, I will no longer be trading internationally (yes, this means you, Canada). I've simply had too many problems and shipping with tracking is too expensive to justify the risk anymore.
6) Please just communicate! A few words back and forth before we accept the trade assures me you know how to communicate BEFORE we have any shipping issues.
7) Please pay attention to this box, I will update it regularly with a link to what I am currently looking for. My wishlist is EXTENSIVE because I'm slowly working on building a cube, but at a given time I may be prioritizing cards to finish a tournament deck, in which case I do not want to use up my trade fodder on cube cards I won't need for months. Feel free to send me a message, though, and I'll be happy to trade with you once the deck is out of the way.
Sign up and log in to see what cards in your wishlist this user can trade with you.