- Last seen online:
- Member of:
- Reddit MTG Trades, Legacy Traders, FLASHLIGHT Trading
- United States - Westborough
- 103 (100% positive)
- Will trade cards:
- My Country
1) My preferred trading situation is to trade up (I only rarely trade down). I much prefer to slim down my inventory, and am willing to offer up plenty of low-value commons/uncommons/rares for either trade or purchase. Just let me know and we can set something up.
2) If you're looking for a specific edition and I don't have it listed, just let me know.
3) I'll entertain most trades over a dollar in value.
4) As a general policy, I'll hold off on accepting a trade / confirming my address until I have all the cards in-hand, just to ensure that no inventory snafus pop up. I appreciate your patience.
5) I enjoy negotiation, so don't expect your first offer to be immediately accepted. What's on my wishlist is not all created equal, so if I may peruse through your tradelist (or inventory, if acceptable) and change your offer around, please understand my willingness to do so.
6) I use deckbox median price to value my cards. If you have another preferred measure, please provide any links for independent verification.
7) I consider myself a person of temperate disposition, and expect civility in trades and negotiations. Let's try to remember that this is supposed to be fun, folks.
Sign up and log in to see what cards in your wishlist this user can trade with you.