- Last seen online:
- Member of:
- Reddit MTG Trades, Legacy Traders
- United States - Virginia
- 256 (100% positive)
- Will trade cards:
1. I use the following guide to determine a card's condition:
If you don't inform me beforehand that you're trading me a MP or worse card, I will leave a 0 feedback. I always inform people if my cards aren't in good condition. I don't mind trading for worn cards, but I'm not going to trade full value without knowing about it's condition beforehand.
2. I'm not on this site 24/7 and don't always have my cards on me, so give me at least a day or two to respond to any trade requests. If I don't respond in a timely manner, then I apologize up front. Please return the favor and don't be rude about a trade request, either cancel it or say you're not interested instead of ignoring it.
3. More often than not I won't trade modern/legacy playable cards for standard, but if the card(s) is less than $10 then I might consider it.
Packing and shipping guide for new users:
1. If a trade is over $10 and you have less than 10 completed trades, expect me to ask you to ship first. Same goes for trades with Canadians.
I will only do a trade with international traders if it's greater than $30, shipping is almost always over $5 and shipping takes weeks so I would like to make the trade worth it. I will possibly send simultaneously if you have 10 or more completed trades, but I prefer if you've done at least one trade with an American.
2. Trades under $30 get shipped in a stamped envelope with penny sleeves and toploaders. $30 and up and I will send in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, but only if you do so as well. If me refusing to get delivery confirmation for a small trade is a deal breaker for you, then I would prefer not to trade. I don't have the money to spend 2 dollars on shipping for every trade.
3. I don't expect you to ship within 24 hours of the trade being accepted, but do ship in a timely manner. I'll always ship within 2 business days if we're sending simultaneously, and I'll inform you if it will be longer than that.
I am currently looking for the following full art Zendikar lands:
4x Island (V. Meignaud)
Planes and Schemes (listed on my wishlist)
MTGO tix (not really looking to trade high priced cards for tix)
Two unopened packs each of KMC perfect fits and Ultra Pro Spectrum Deck Protectors
Many D20 spindowns including guild ones
Both Wurmcoil Engine tokens
Unglued Goblin tokens
Other rare and hard to find tokens
Sign up and log in to see what cards in your wishlist this user can trade with you.