- Last seen online:
- Member of:
- Reddit MTG Trades, MTG Market
- United States - Greensboro
- 435 (100% positive)
- Will trade cards:
- My Country
**Please read my trading policy
Need a Elspeth MM EMBLEM card
Wurmcoil token with deathtouch
-I trade for my collections and while I used to play modern, started getting into EDH so wishlist is a bit of a mess right now. Even if you dont have anything I need, give it a shot, worst I will say is no.
-Trying to make a Rhys redeemed deck so open to suggestions
- Lots of commons since Ice age not listed.
- I have many foil basic lands ranging as far back as Mercadian masques so ask if you need some.
- Many tokens ranging far and wide including a Japanese elspeth theros token
-Plenty of fatpack boxes with good art and great for storage
1. I do my best here but I have a real life with a job. I try to respond but sometimes I get busy. Daytime I browse here on my phone so I may miss things. Please be patient as I will do my best but I am in no rush and I will not rush you. I am lucky enough to trade for fun, not financial constraints.
2. Lower feedback or outside USA mails first unless I have traded with you before or you have over 75 feedback. Yes I have traded enough that I can ask this of other people, I have had several bad experiences with even 40's that I have been forced to institute this for my own protection (its as annoying to me as it is you). If you have a problem discuss it with me but don't act surprised. I can guarantee you will get your cards.
3. I really do try to mail in a timely manner but due to RL (ref #1 above), I may take a day or two. If its a rush let me know,
4. For small trades I use regular envelope and extra postage, for trades larger than 30$ I usually go bubble mailer and DC, Paypal shipping is a great option. Shipping is your decision but also your responsibility.
5. I understand some people have lots of time to sit here and everyone wants there cards yesterday but I again ask for patience. I can't and don't need the stress so talk about it politely and you wont be disappointed. Even if we don't trade now, perhaps another time.
I look forward to Trading with all of you. This is a great site and community.
Sign up and log in to see what cards in your wishlist this user can trade with you.