Topic: Upcoming database updates (LE: WoW and WH:I are up to date)

Just a quick status update.

Busy busy couple of weeks at the dayjob, working weekends and stuff, but my schedule is back to normal now. Cryptozoic updated their OCR, and I also have the data for the Warhammer new cards, and will finish importing them during the next 2 days.

There will probably be a small downtime on saturday as it appears we have to move deckbox to another server. It should go smooth, but if I break things and the website is down at some point don't worry, we're coming back asap. smile

I'll try to finish up everything before saturday evening.

Re: Upcoming database updates (LE: WoW and WH:I are up to date)

Halelujah!!!

Awesome big_smile looking forward to the updated lists big_smile

Nice, hopefully the database move will fix some of the site availability issues that have been happening as of late.

inzeos wrote:

Nice, hopefully the database move will fix some of the site availability issues that have been happening as of late.

Sorry to hear this. What kind of availability issues have you experienced?

I've infrequently noticed some exceptionally slow response times. It wasn't following a discernible pattern. I was assuming perhaps the machine hosting the site ran daily maintenance potentially causing slowdowns during odd hours.

Database is up to date:

War of the Elements and Twilight of the Dragons are up for World of Warcraft: http://deckbox.org/games/wow/cards?f=7338.37
The Eclipse of Hope and Fiery Dawn are up for Warhammer:Invasion: http://deckbox.org/games/whi/cards?v=l& … ;f=4322.21

Let us know if there are any problems, typos or whatnot.

inzeos wrote:

On and off pauses on the site, lasts for 30 or 40 seconds, sometimes it's just hard down and unavailable.  No real pattern just happens.

Quick status update:

I've moved the website to the new server last night, the move itself went pretty smooth, except for some database server weirdness that might have caused slow response times from time to time, until this morning. I addressed some of the possible culprits, should be smoother now, and it's being monitored.

Let us know if you see strange things today, like hanging pages, late responses or any other out of place things smile