Topic: W: 2x MMA Paradise Mantles. H: Master of Cruelties, Sire of Insanity

Also have 2 Exavas I'd be up for trading. Actually, most of the stuff in my tradelist is fair game, unless it's currently part of a trade.

I don't want the Fifth Dawn mantles, since those are inexplicably more expensive.

If interested, make me an offer!

Re: W: 2x MMA Paradise Mantles. H: Master of Cruelties, Sire of Insanity

I have a normal and foil version. You interested? If so feel free to start a discussion!

chaddy wrote:

I have a normal and foil version. You interested? If so feel free to start a discussion!

Definitely interested, as long as a) they're MMA, and b) you're not valuing the foil one at more than 50% of the regular one's value. (not really interested in them as collectible items; I just want to play the damn game with one). Also, most of what I have is standard stuff, as well as a bunch of things from Zendikar, and a couple of things from Alara. I'll update my trade list later tonight. If this is cool with you, though, send me a trade offer & we'll go from there.

Have 2 normal paradise mantles I'd trade for some foils for my pauper cube. LMK

toastface wrote:

Have 2 normal paradise mantles I'd trade for some foils for my pauper cube. LMK

Send me a list of what you need. I have lots of Innistrad, Avacyn, Gatecrash, Dragon's Maze, and Zendikar I can contribute. (I too am working on a pauper cube big_smile)