Topic: Invalid argument foreach

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/deckbox.org/current/public/forum/index.php on line 160

I get that on the forum page right under Communities.

Looks to me like you have an empty array. Check for null before calling foreach.

ADMIN

Again. Do you need help?

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Re: Invalid argument foreach

unclemantis wrote:

ADMIN

Again. Do you need help?

I don't think being a dick will really endear you to the site owners. Many people have offered tech help. You can't really force them to accept your offer of help if they don't want it.

Yes, this is a known bug and annoying to see but as it was not breaking anything it was not on the important list.

I know we have not dedicated too much time to features and bugfixing lately as we should, and I assure you we will start working more on it again soon. I also appreciate everybody's offers to help but as easy as that sounds "get someone to help", it is not a logistically trivial thing to do properly.

There was a lot of work for our dayjobs, and we have moved to a new country a year ago as well, so we spent a lot of free time compensating for this stress, and less weekends working on deckbox. I know I have promised a more formal announcement of what we plan on doing with deckbox in the future in the spring of this year and have not delivered.

We're going on a holiday in september finally, after 9 months of working, and when we come back fresh there will be more involvement, and a newsletter of what the status is and what we are going to do going forward. Please be patient with us, we shall deliver.

P.S. unclemantis, I have deleted your spam posts on the other threads. Please refrain from copy pasting the same annoying message all over the place.

Sebi,

Real life is more important.  Deckbox works as it is, and could be refined, but we will all get by until your real life catches up to where you need it to be.  No worries bud, and thanks for the site.

Cheers,
Jeff

sebi wrote:

P.S. unclemantis, I have deleted your spam posts on the other threads. Please refrain from copy pasting the same annoying message all over the place.

They where not copied and pasted. I was simply offering my help. I will stand down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great site! Keep it up!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png