Topic: My MTG Set

I have been designing my own MTG set.  My computer is broken so I don't know if I will be able to update it or add to it right now, but what do y'all think?

My MTG Set

Re: My MTG Set

Hey, there! Thanks so much for sharing these cards you created. I love seeing player-generated sets like this.

Hoo boy, Nazo's second ability is nuts! Destroy PLUS an X discard? WOW.

From your notes on "Kami - Shinto Creature," the Innistrad block enchantment Spectral Flight does precisely the same thing (Aura that grants +2/+2 and flying). Also, what's the flavor or reason for checking whether you cast another spell that turn? What about "if you cast another spell this turn, Kami, Shinto Creature gets/does X"?

On "Kappa," your phrase "can swim very well" caught my eye. Give him islandwalk, perhaps? I love the flavor of your quote here, by the way.

Lastly, I love the origin story for Kashikoi. If he wants to help protect others, however, doesn't that give him the opportunity to venture into the white side of the color pie a bit? Also, haste is not really a blue-flavored keyword for Suijin ... perhaps lifelink or flying? Shroud is awesome; we don't see that enough these days.

Re: My MTG Set

brightmatrix wrote:

Hey, there! Thanks so much for sharing these cards you created. I love seeing player-generated sets like this.

Hoo boy, Nazo's second ability is nuts! Destroy PLUS an X discard? WOW.

From your notes on "Kami - Shinto Creature," the Innistrad block enchantment Spectral Flight does precisely the same thing (Aura that grants +2/+2 and flying). Also, what's the flavor or reason for checking whether you cast another spell that turn? What about "if you cast another spell this turn, Kami, Shinto Creature gets/does X"?

On "Kappa," your phrase "can swim very well" caught my eye. Give him islandwalk, perhaps? I love the flavor of your quote here, by the way.

Lastly, I love the origin story for Kashikoi. If he wants to help protect others, however, doesn't that give him the opportunity to venture into the white side of the color pie a bit? Also, haste is not really a blue-flavored keyword for Suijin ... perhaps lifelink or flying? Shroud is awesome; we don't see that enough these days.

Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely take them into consideration!