Topic: Feature Request: Defaults for Card Add Function

Hi!

Id like to request a feature.

What i would like is, when using the advanced card add function, is to be able to preset the different options to what i want and have it start at that default until i change it.  For example i buy japanese cards as well as english, and its become a task to add both languages into deckbox.  By giving me the ability to set the default where i want it, as opposed to where you have it set as a site default, it gives me that much less of a hassle when adding nonenglish, non-mint, or even all foil cards.

Hope it makes sense,
Jeff

P.s.
Id love some funcionality for card details when it comes to adding cards via the card database.  Im sure we all buy some of the preconstructed decks, such as a duel decks and premiums specifically, and by being able to set card details in the database section, adding these precons becomes a breeze!

Re: Feature Request: Defaults for Card Add Function

When I add cards I need tO go in and edit the details for every single card after. Would be nice to do
It in one shot like have a dropdown of the set and language and condition in addition to the current name and quantity. I just adopted a mixed collection of 1000 cards.

Fejjgw wrote:

Hi!

Id like to request a feature.

What i would like is, when using the advanced card add function, is to be able to preset the different options to what i want and have it start at that default until i change it.  For example i buy japanese cards as well as english, and its become a task to add both languages into deckbox.  By giving me the ability to set the default where i want it, as opposed to where you have it set as a site default, it gives me that much less of a hassle when adding nonenglish, non-mint, or even all foil cards.

Hope it makes sense,
Jeff

P.s.
Id love some funcionality for card details when it comes to adding cards via the card database.  Im sure we all buy some of the preconstructed decks, such as a duel decks and premiums specifically, and by being able to set card details in the database section, adding these precons becomes a breeze!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png