Topic: Card Collector's Interface.

I would be really glad to see more operations within a single chosen set. Right now I can't, for instance, even estimate how many cards of a single set I have in my wishlist, unless I count them one by one across all pages while the filter is on. So I'd like to see the number of cards filtered besides the overall number of cards.

I'd love to have "set checklist" option: pre-filled full set sheet to work with. And more to that matter: it might be really easier for the guys with a LOT of cards to add, to work "inverted" - add the whole set to inventory or wherever, and then just uncheck the missing few ones, instead of painstakingly filling all in one by one (and then applying a correct set to every card added, doubling the pain!).

It would be great to have automatic Set applying to a bunch of cards being added through the "multiple import" field. Say, I entered my excel list of Mirrodin cards in the field, and I could have a "Mirrodin Set" attribute applied to all of them at once when I press "Import".

It also would be nice to have the Collector's Number of the card in its set, though I realize it's quite confusing when a single card has a multiple sets as its attribute...

Otherwise I'd like to say that this site is the best card inventory on the Net I found by now, great job, guys! Which means, all of the above is not mere complains but more of a desires wink

Re: Card Collector's Interface.

zarem wrote:

I would be really glad to see more operations within a single chosen set. Right now I can't, for instance, even estimate how many cards of a single set I have in my wishlist, unless I count them one by one across all pages while the filter is on. So I'd like to see the number of cards filtered besides the overall number of cards.

After filtering for the set, you can sort by the inventory column. Then you can count the pages until you hit cards that you have multiplied by the # of cards per page. That would at least be easier than counting each row while they're unsorted.

zarem wrote:

I'd love to have "set checklist" option: pre-filled full set sheet to work with. And more to that matter: it might be really easier for the guys with a LOT of cards to add, to work "inverted" - add the whole set to inventory or wherever, and then just uncheck the missing few ones, instead of painstakingly filling all in one by one (and then applying a correct set to every card added, doubling the pain!).

Auto-setting the edition for cards which have only one edition (most cards out there, I think) is on feature I've requested before. Ditto adding cards with all appropriate info for preconstructed decks, which could easily be extended to encompass adding all cards from a set.

zarem wrote:

Otherwise I'd like to say that this site is the best card inventory on the Net I found by now, great job, guys! Which means, all of the above is not mere complains but more of a desires wink

Yep, definitely a great site.

I'd like to seem some of the features that zarem mentions as well. I also think it would be nice if the card preview image would change to the appropriate art for the edition you have entered.

Love the site. I used to have my collection on MTGDeckBuilder.net. This site is a lot better in many ways.

Personally, it'd be really nice (and save me a ton of time!) if, when you add a card in the advanced add page, that it defaults to the same set of the /last/ card you entered, if it's still in that set.  I'm trying to enter, for example, the WotC "Devour for Power" Commander Deck, and the set of the card keeps jumping around to... well, to everything *but* Commander.  It seems very likely that if somebody is quickly typing in a bunch of cards, they're most likely entering cards from the same set.  And if they're not, then it's not any worse than the current interface.