Topic: Selling a ton of foil rares around Odyssey, Torment, etc.

Basically everything is foil rare. Will ship for flat rate $5. Mostly looking for purchase at this point but will trade as long as it isn't breaking a playset and is more than $15 in value.

Notable Haves:
4x Foil Windswept Heath
1x Foil Wooded Foothills
1x Foil Bloodstained Mire
1x Foil Dark Depths (Sorry, I do not have the accompanying token.)
1x Foil Goblin Piledriver
3x Kokusho, the Evening Star
7x Foil Squirrel Nest (for all your squirrel deck goodness!)
4x Foil Terravore
13x Nimble Mongoose (7 foil, 6 not)

Notes: Most of these cards are pure mint condition. A few may be SP at worst. I will send pictures if requested. SCG/TCG are used to get a rough estimate of card value when selling/trading.

If you wish to offer a trade, please try to keep the offer in low card to value ratio. I do not want to trade a Heath for 17 ten dollar cards.

Re: Selling a ton of foil rares around Odyssey, Torment, etc.

Bump

Those are some awesome cards you have there. I would recommend you lower your shipping rate as no one will pay 5 dollars. There are some useful links in the trading forum that can help you reduce your own costs when shipping.

Yeah the main reason I have it at 5 is that I have a whole crapton of small flat rate boxes lying around and I want to get rid of them. I'm more than open to negotiating who covers shipping in sales situations, $5 is more a maximum price I would charge someone.