Topic: Inventory of Tokens, Poison counters, Vanguard...other special stuff

Any chance of future updates letting people enter how many of each token they own, the old Vanguard cards  , poison counters, special promo cards like the promo planechase planes and archenemy schemes...etc?

Thanks Sebastian,

-Shoe

Re: Inventory of Tokens, Poison counters, Vanguard...other special stuff

Quite an idea. I was really dissapointed to see, that I couldn't add any tokens to my inventory when I first made that account

Just chiming in to voice my support. I also own the 4 Vanguard sets and would like to list them with my inventory. Counters/Tokens could be good too, I suppose. Also, I've noticed the Anthologies Box Set seems to be missing. Sure, they are all reprints, but in the same fashion as Chronicles, where they have updated dates, white borders... and even some misprints (including casting cost in at least one case I can think of). So, it seems possibly worthwhile to be able to track them separately.

Edit: Also, while I'm thinking about it, the site also seems to be missing the Deckmasters Garfield vs. Finkel Boxed Set. This set even has its own expansion symbol, much like the newer Duel Deck sets.

Last edited by MMJuno (2012-02-12 05:25:27)

The site uses what is officially tracked by Wizard's in the Gatherer database.

So even though there is officially an option to search for the 'Vanguard' expansion the Wizard's Gatherer database has no information on them.  The search returns 0 entries for Vanguard.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Searc … &set=|[%22Vanguard%22]

It would be nice to have them on the site; however, it would add a good bit of overhead to Sebi and his small team to make them available.

Maybe something as time goes by we can have tracked.

Last edited by inzeos (2012-02-12 16:18:20)

Vanguard does show up in Gatherer, you just have to do an Advanced search and choose "Include special items (e.g. Planes, Schemes)". 

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Searc … uard%22%5D

Edit: Eh... the [ ] brackets mess up the link. Fixed.

Last edited by MMJuno (2012-02-12 16:51:39)

Hmm, I did not know Vanguard is present on Gathererer. I will try to import it this week, thanks for the link!

Cool. Of note: The ones named <whatever> Avatar, with the UDON artist are the ones from MTG:Online, if you are only interested in importing the physical ones.