Topic: Thanks! Request: Seperate versions of each card

Hi, I'd like to open with a heartfelt thank you.  It's so great to find and use a site (as a new magic player) that allows inventory management of an entire collection.  It's even *more* pleasing to find a site designed so cleanly with so little bullshit and cruft. 

I know you can enter multiple cards, but as far as I can tell, the following is impossible.  I have a foil version of one card, a regular version, and a french regular version of the same card.  I currently can not tell *when* I entered each of those cards.  As I understand the current system, when entering the last card, the timestamp updates to the latest entry.

Can we please have instances of different cards?  Even if they are the same versions, I would like to know I got one card at time X and the other card at time Y.  This makes managing my physical cards MUCH easier, and allows for auditing if I think I've made a mistake.

Re: Thanks! Request: Seperate versions of each card

Would be useful for sure.

I like this idea as well. I have a lot of old cards that have been reprinted. I only own the old version, and not the reprint and would like to show this. I also have several versions of cards, and want to see how artwork has changed.

+1 On this suggestion.

+1

I would especially like to see foil versions differentiated.

At the moment you can differentiate between different editions of the same card, if you enter them into your collection using the advanced card options. You can still change it later too though, if you enter them quickly. There are only two real problems with the current set up: only being given the rough value of the most recent printing of a card, and only keeping track of the latest card you've added, rather than each individual card with the same name.

Overall though, it works extremely well, and is saving me so much time to catalogue my colection. Still going to take me a good week or so, but it's not the motnhs it would have taken if I had to make my own spreadsheet and enter everythign in from scratch!