Topic: Missing Cards & Tokens

Any chance of adding the missing cards and tokens from http://magiccards.info/extras.html in particular the additional Planechase Plane cards?

Kerry Harrison (281-846-5610)
Former Organizer, Houston Casual Magic & More

Re: Missing Cards & Tokens

...plus also a set definition for 'From the Vault' boxes? Player Rewards, dci, pre-release, etc also? I just leave the expansion section blank for these at the moment

Hello,

From the Vault: Exiled is missing, and I'll definitely add this tomorrow.

I will be adding Mirrored Depths, which is I think the only missing plane.

The problem with these extra planes and with the token cards is that they are not added to Gatherer, which is my source of information (because... well... it's the official source). So it is hard for me to add them from other places. So tokens... I don't think I will have time to import.

But FtV:Exiled, and the extra plane I'm adding ASAP.

About the special printings... For player rewards you can leave the edition empty as they're not technically part of the edition, and mark the textless checkbox. The DCI and pre-release cards I'm marking by checking the Promo checkbox. Not sure if this is correct, or maybe they need to be separate... Is there any card that was both a Pre-Release promo, and also a different kind of DCI promo? If there is, I'll separate the checkbox into multiple options.

sebi wrote:

I will be adding Mirrored Depths, which is I think the only missing plane.

Horizon Boughs is also missing.

sebi wrote:

About the special printings... For player rewards you can leave the edition empty as they're not technically part of the edition, and mark the textless checkbox. The DCI and pre-release cards I'm marking by checking the Promo checkbox. Not sure if this is correct, or maybe they need to be separate... Is there any card that was both a Pre-Release promo, and also a different kind of DCI promo? If there is, I'll separate the checkbox into multiple options.

It would be nice if there was a placeholder/fake edition entry called Player Rewards though (that's how most of the card database seem to handle them).

Couldn't add my 'Deckmasters' box set last night cause it's not an option either.

You must be getting driven mad by us lol wink

Box sets coming soon as well. They weren't in for the same reason... they're not on gatherer.

sebi wrote:

Box sets coming soon as well. They weren't in for the same reason... they're not on gatherer.

Gatherer is the official site, but I've found that magiccards.info has more complete information.

FtW: Exiled is imported: http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=5384

Also Mirrored Depths and Horizon Boughs.

Box sets not yet, but soonish.

Awesome, cheers dude. You're a star!

awesome!  thanks!