Topic: Last Call for trades with me

there are any cards you want from me, please start up a trade. At the end of the month I am selling everything that is not in a deck to somone locally. If you can beat his price and pick them up they are yours, but i WILL NOT SHIP. Agian this is going to be my last post for trades. I am looking for stuff in my wish list, but if there is something you need/want i can try to work something out.

Thanks agian and Happy Trading!

Re: Last Call for trades with me

You have some things in your tradelist I'm interested in, but I don't have much you want at the moment. However, I'm heading to CAST at Monona Terrace in Madison toward the end of this month, so maybe I'll be interested in actually buying a few things from you. big_smile

Anything I should see in Madison? I've never been to Wisconsin before.

Discussion started, I have an Ulamog from your wishlist

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I also have started a trade on your page.

Thanks,

Nick

asmodeanreborn wrote:

You have some things in your tradelist I'm interested in, but I don't have much you want at the moment. However, I'm heading to CAST at Monona Terrace in Madison toward the end of this month, so maybe I'll be interested in actually buying a few things from you. big_smile

Anything I should see in Madison? I've never been to Wisconsin before.

Not really sure about that area, i never really make it to that part of the state. i am about 4hours north from there.