Topic: [Feature Request] Adding Store Affiliation to Profile Page

Most players of card games I am aware of have one "home store". I take a lot of pride in mine.

It would be nice if there was a way to promote their store in some small way on their profile with a logo and a link. Most players play at smaller stores that don't advertise or create pricing lists/api's for the internets, and it would be a good way for these smaller stores to get a little rep. For example, if I were to ever find myself in Romania looking to draft, I'd prefer to play with Sebi and Laura than some random scrubs.

Just figured out that I can make a Signature for this forum. <:P I'm testing it now.

After playing with sigs, there is no way to add an image as a hyperlink, or any image for that matter. I think my request would be satisfied if I could add a hyperlink image to the store's website to my signature. Preferably, it would be a small banner with a static url so that the store could change their banner image at will, and the signature will change seemlessly. If adding an outside image is a problem, then would it be possible for you to add a store and a logo to your profile and have it generate a forum signature?

I realize that some of this request may be beyond your control, but just let me know what (if anything) I can do for you.

Last edited by TheShaman (2010-04-26 15:42:48)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!

Re: [Feature Request] Adding Store Affiliation to Profile Page

I've been looking at the settings, and apparently there was one allowing images in signatures that was not enabled. It should work now, check it out.

Moreover, I will be adding rich text editing capabilities to the profile description field, so you'll be able to customize that to your liking as well at some point in the future smile

Re: [Feature Request] Adding Store Affiliation to Profile Page

I think I have now what I needed. Testing with this post.

Yep, that is exactly what I wanted. Thanks much as usual!

Last edited by TheShaman (2010-04-27 13:30:15)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!