Topic: Trolling Vampires

Looking for feedback on this deck:
http://deckbox.org/sets/456763

it focuses on life drain and vampire board coverage/ growth with a focus on exquisite blood and sanguine bond combo.
thoughts?

Re: Trolling Vampires

here is the updated list.
Lands:

4   Dragonskull Summit
2   Evolving Wilds
5   Mountain
9   Swamp
4   Blood Crypt

24   Lands

Creatures:

2   Pulse Tracker
1   Stromkirk Noble
1   Blood Artist
2   Child of Night
2   Captivating Vampire
2   Rakish Heir
3   Vampire Nighthawk
1   Olivia Voldaren
2   Falkenrath Marauders
1   Sengir Vampire
2   Bloodline Keeper // Lord of Lineage
1   Skeletal Vampire

20   Creatures   
Other Spells:

2   Dark Ritual
2   Rite of Flame
2   Curse of Stalked Prey
1   Doom Blade
2   Geth's Verdict
2   Sign in Blood
1   Dark Tutelage
2   Tribute to Hunger
2   Diabolic Tutor
3   Exquisite Blood
2   Sanguine Bond
1   Sorin Markov
1   Lightning Bolt
1   Wild Guess
2   Vampiric Tutor

26   Other Spells

Is this meant for casual play?  Competitive?  Format restrictions?

Ideally if you can give us more input on the play setting, it will increase the likelihood we can offer helpful advice.

Yeah, sorry. I was really just wanting to see what everyone thought about the viability of actually winning a game with a deck using this combo. This was just an idea for a goofy win condition. I am actual ly looking at reworking this with white/black centered around lifegain and the combo.

As far as format goes, standard would be nice, but it doesn't really matter.

The combo could work in a casual setting, but not in anything competitive.  Besides, you can pull it off in a currently legal (at least for a month) combo between Exquisite Blood and Vizkopa Guildmage.  Although I wouldn't advise that for a competitive setting either unless you're just up to get killed a bunch of times.

That being said, I've always wanted to piece together something centering around Alms Beast and Desecration Demon... all those 6/6 critters for only four mana.

That would be so great! I love these gimmicky type decks.
I changed the idea sounds a little for this deck. (Black green white ) as per suggestions. Here it is: thoughts?http://deckbox.org/sets/462909

Well, for one, the current version you've linked is even further from being standard legal than before... but you said that didn't matter all that much.

I can see some cards that you should yank and it would be possible to move it to standard legal with a few changes.  To start, Birds of Paradise can be switched to Elvish Mystic.  Sure, it's only green, but it's standard legal.  Although you could easily argue to slide in Arbor Elf if you have the proper shocklands too.  Nip Gwyllion could easily be replaced by Trained Caracal for a one-drop lifelinker.  Giant Spider should be dropped for more Vampire Nighthawks as they're hands down better cards - they block just as much, gain life, and can kill just about anything out there.  Heroes' Reunion is just plain bad.  There are countless ways to gain life that would be more reliable and useful.  Explore/Rampant Growth could easily be changed to Farseek.

Make those changes and you'll be quite similar in play, but standard legal.  Now, that being said, the deck isn't exactly what I'd consider ideal or very competitive by any stretch of the imagination.  I would suggest taking it more towards the B/W humans or aristocrats builds with Exquisite Blood and Vizkopa Guildmage as an alternative win-con...  but that's just me.