Topic: Hypersonic Dragon Deck Concept Discussion

Hi, my first post here.

I'm in the process of building a Hypersonic Dragon deck as a bit of a challenge, but I'm having problems because there are just not that many examples to go by. It struck me as a nice card which should be quite useful, but I've seen all of two decks using it.

As an added challenge, this deck is probably going to have to multitask as the base of a Commander deck. Obviously the Hypersonic Dragon will have to be a severable part of the deck's concept if it's buried in the depths of a Commander deck.

Right now I'm thinking this will be a blue-red card advantage deck. By combining a Reliquary Tower and a Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind and some draw card sorceries like Divination. Other cards I'm thinking of including are things like the Elixir of Immortality so I don't have to worry about running out of cards.

Now, I think the hypersonic dragon will fit in as a way for the draw card sorceries to not compete with my instants for mana. I can end my turn with a fair bit of mana unused and if I don't need to cast an instant before the last end-phase before my turn, I can spend that mana all on card-drawing sorceries just before all my lands untap.

Comments and criticisms?