Topic: W: Selesyna Stuffs H: Promo foil oozes, battledrivers, bonescythes +

I'm looking for stuff like advent of the wurm, armada wurm, loxodon smiter, and voice of ressurgence. I have the foil promo oozes, battle drivers, bone scythes slivers and other cards for trade. So take a look big_smile

Re: W: Selesyna Stuffs H: Promo foil oozes, battledrivers, bonescythes +

I'm positive that you went a bought 12 copies of the game for each platform so you could get your hands on 12 Scavenging Oozes, Slivers and Ogres, right?

You're a selfish jerkoff and your greed is a detriment to this game and this community.

Don't trade with this guy.

blackdog_9 wrote:

I'm positive that you went a bought 12 copies of the game for each platform so you could get your hands on 12 Scavenging Oozes, Slivers and Ogres, right?

You're a selfish jerkoff and your greed is a detriment to this game and this community.

+1

scamming promos is a drain on the entire community from stores to players

nsongster wrote:
blackdog_9 wrote:

+1

scamming promos is a drain on the entire community from stores to players

Boom. Roasted.

Why exactly are we mad at this guy?  How do we know he is a scammer?  I think that's quite a heft accusation to throw around on here without any proof.

nullkarmaexception wrote:

Why exactly are we mad at this guy?  How do we know he is a scammer?  I think that's quite a heft accusation to throw around on here without any proof.

So you think he bought 12 copies of each game to get those promos?  12 bonescylth slivers, that's 10 copies of the xbox360 version. The proof sort of is in the way these cards are given out. Unless you are implying that he traded for all 12 promo cards.

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-10 17:17:41)