Topic: Updated Events

I finally got around my laziness and updated the events list for the large events coming up around the state.  If I have missed any, let me know.

~ TonyRoomZ

Re: Updated Events

There's GP DFW in December I believe, and an scg open in Fort Worth Nov 9-10

Those events are already listed...
http://deckbox.org/communities/dfw_mages/events

My bad, must've not gone all the way through the calendar.

No problem.. you made me double check myself smile   I was like.. Huh? I swear I added those smile
If you can think of anymore let me know...
I should probably make a sticky post with links to webpages of places that have FNM and Events on a regular basis and have a calendar or page with info... hmmmmm

Some sort of general list of the various local stores and when they do various formats (day of the week and time)  would be awesome. Sometimes I just want to play modern on a Thursday and don't know where to go. Though I understand this would probably be more time consuming than the list of major events.

I am sure if we all worked together we could make a list... I figure it would be a starting point more than a definitive list.  More of a I live in X area... Here is a list of store in X areas that have events... And links/contact info for each...

Give people what they need to get them halfway there, They do the rest.. I am just trying to figure out how this could be different from the Event Finder on WOTC's site... 

I do like your suggestion of a way to go.. I want to play Modern today.. Where can I go...  that would be like MTG nirvana... hmmmmm Must dwell on that idea...

thanks for keeping the events updated.  Too bad there's not an API/link from deckbox to wizards site.  Something to request for development perhaps? 

The best way I've found to find out what's gonig on, on a particular day is to join the facebook groups. DFW Magic Players, DFW MtG Market Place, etc... and like as many store pages as you can.

Then Events have been updated again through March.  If you guys have something I am missing, as always let me know smile

excellent job as always, much appreciated.

It's that time again.. Events have been updated... As always, let me know of any large events we are missing.

Keep um tapped'
~ Tony