Topic: W: archangel of thune H: tradelsit

archangel of thune,  domri rade, sacred foundry please

Re: W: archangel of thune H: tradelsit

Hello! In the future could you please condense everything you're looking for into one thread? It helps keep the clutter and constant bumping to a minimum. Thanks!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

Hello! In the future could you please condense everything you're looking for into one thread? It helps keep the clutter and constant bumping to a minimum. Thanks!

they are completely seperate types of traders im seeking out 1 is larger value cards and the other is small little things and i perfer to keep them 2 types of trade seperate so i posted seperate so no one would offer me an archangel and 20$ in dragons maze rares for a pile of 10$ cards

You can do what a lot of people on here do and just create a trading thread with different sections, like mine. It really helps the community out by not having 1 person constantly bumping 2-4 separate posts, which in turn makes everyone else bump their posts because they fall off the first page. You could easily condense your two posts into something like:

I'm looking to trade my $5 and under (or whatever value you'd like) rares for other $xx and under rares to help me complete set cycles.

I'm also looking for Archangel of Thune,  Domri Rade,  and Sacred Foundry and have my entire tradelist open to get these.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself