Topic: Cards designated for trading were deleted

I had imported my collection, designated some for trade and now I can't find these. They do not exist in my Inventory nor in my Tradelist. Help?

Last edited by Forge (2013-09-24 01:00:02)

Re: Cards designated for trading were deleted

Hi. I've also replied by mail, but I will also post this here, maybe others read the post too.

The only way I imagine this might have happened is if you wrote 0 for inventory count, and some other number for trade count. Is this correct?

The system does not allow you to have 0 as an inventory count, the inventory count represents the number of cards you own, *including* the ones in your tradelist.

If this is what happened, we have to clarify that probably in the UI somehow, when you set 0 for inventory to get a warning that you are actually about to remove that card from your sets.

Re: Cards designated for trading were deleted

sebi wrote:

The only way I imagine this might have happened is if you wrote 0 for inventory count, and some other number for trade count. Is this correct?

The system does not allow you to have 0 as an inventory count, the inventory count represents the number of cards you own, *including* the ones in your tradelist.

If this is what happened, we have to clarify that probably in the UI somehow, when you set 0 for inventory to get a warning that you are actually about to remove that card from your sets.

Yes, that is correct sad I figured the TradeLIST was a list of its own, only for trading - and kinda made sense, because after clicking APPLY, the card would disappear from my inventory (never to be seen again in the tradelist - but I only saw that 50 cards later...).