Topic: H : Goyf & a bunch of other stuff W: Huge Wishlist *Let's trade*

Mint condition Tarmogoyf(MM) for trade.  Kalonian Hydra and a foil pact of negation (MM)

Here's a link for my foiled cards seeing as that seems to be a big thing for some people  http://deckbox.org/sets/365037?f=d4MQ** … =1&s=j

I have a pretty large want list and can be tempted in things I don't currently want either. Just trying to see what kind of stuff I can get offered.

More immediate Needs:
4xCreakwood liege
2xAvenger of zendikar
1xVigor
4x verdant catacombs
4x deathrite shaman
2x karn liberated
2xExploration
2xJet Medallion
4xJace, Memory adept
1xgoblin piledriver
My wishlist is pretty huge and there is other stuff not mentioned I'd be interested in. So don't be afraid to ask.

Start up a trade. Cheers.

Foil shaman traded

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-25 00:45:08)

Re: H : Goyf & a bunch of other stuff W: Huge Wishlist *Let's trade*

How much do you value the foil deathrite shaman at?

I have a few things on your list, I'd be interested in the Goyf. Hit me up if you're interested.

foil shaman traded.

I'm going to have to think hard about trading the goyf to the states because tracking there is really pricey and i'm not sure it's worth the 25$

kingofgames3 wrote:

I have a few things on your list, I'd be interested in the Goyf. Hit me up if you're interested.

You have alot of cool stuff man, but the things i want you have foiled and non foiled and you're only trading the foiled.

morph66 wrote:
kingofgames3 wrote:

You have alot of cool stuff man, but the things i want you have foiled and non foiled and you're only trading the foiled.

Feel free to add what you want, we can probably work it out.

kingofgames3 wrote:
morph66 wrote:
kingofgames3 wrote:

Feel free to add what you want, we can probably work it out.

Done sir

Have a couple things, no clue if I want to trade them all for a Goyf but you can throw something up and I'll take a look.

bump