Topic: i want thassa and phurphoros.

as the title says i want the two gods.

tradelist http://deckbox.org/sets/180504

thx

Re: i want thassa and phurphoros.

You offered me 15% less then my card was worth on a downtrade. You might want to tell people that in your thread.... roll

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-29 19:47:49)

he wanted 7 more dollars on a card that is new and is going to drop majorly in price. now he is going on a rampage because i offered him 3 dollars less than equal. offer is still up.

mario92 wrote:

he wanted 7 more dollars on a card that is new and is going to drop majorly in price. now he is going on a rampage because i offered him 3 dollars less than equal. offer is still up.

Actually all I did was propose a trade and expected you to counter offer to make the difference as I didn't know what else you wanted from my list, which is standard here. I don't understand how you can consider this a rampage. Sorry for the misunderstanding but you clearly told me all you could offer me was 15% less then fair value, when you are the one seeking the card and trading up to get it. According to the site, that is very out of the norm.

You could have made yourself more clear that you valued the cards you seeked alot less then standard price because you thought they were going down in price. A little more clarity and transparency might help in the situation.

Good luck with your trades and sorry about the confusion.

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-29 23:45:49)

im still looking for the cards.

Hi Mario,

i have Thassa for trade. You can look at my wishlist and tradelist see if we can make a deal. I have a couple of the smaller cards on your wishlist to fill the gap.