Topic: H: Random MTG Items (Deckbox, Stickers, Dice) W: Random Wishlist Jank

I have a few items and I am not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I would give it a try.

First is the deckbox that came with the Premium Deck: Slivers. The deckbox has never been used and the foiling on it is in pristine condition. The only wear it shows at all is where the lid closes into the box, but even with that it is very minute.
Price is of course negotiable.

Second I have the Helvault Promo Spindown. Been used a few times but also in great condition. Have 2 and wanted to just get rid of 1 of them. Will trade for $2-$3 if interested. Price negotiable as well.

Last I have some of the stickers from Return to Ravnica and Gatecrash Pre-Releases. Yea I know, nothing fancy here, but maybe someone wants them. During the Pre-Releases I tried to get all the stickers to have a set, but I wasn't able to get Orzhov or Simic. I do have all the rest of the guilds though.
Price still negotiable.

All of these I am willing to negotiate price and willing to take janky cards from my wishlist if you are at all interested. Just send a trade my way!

Last edited by Mowza2k2 (2013-09-30 23:43:38)

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Re: H: Random MTG Items (Deckbox, Stickers, Dice) W: Random Wishlist Jank

I also have a Red Spindown Counter from Onslaught if anyone is interested. I know what retail price on it is and I would want a decent trade for that one. All of the pips (the numbers and symbol) are in great condition. None of the paint is wearing in them.
Retail Price is $30 and price will be negotiable on that.

Would you happen to have the spindown from PDS: Slivers?

archbis wrote:

Would you happen to have the spindown from PDS: Slivers?

I do not. I sold the last one I had already, sorry.