Topic: Looking to trade for the following....

Ashiok (Foil and Non-foil)
Sylvan Caryatid
RTR/RAV Shocks (Priority is RTR)
Foil Basics (Priority are forests and islands)
Full art Zedy lands (Interested in Junk Park and John Avon Only. Will trade one for one also)
Bow
Vindicate
Agent of the Fates
Xenogos (the draft ender!!!)
Curse of the swines
Hide//Seek
Pig Tokens (Cause we all know boars have tusks... LOL)
Prophet of Kruphix
Nighthowler
Gift of Immortality
Prognostic Sphinx
Loxodon Smiter
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
Artisan of Forms
serra asendant
Ral zerek
Angelic Destiny (foil and Non-foil)
All Theros Promo cards.
Also looking for a full playset of hero cards (have the harvester)

Please send reasonable and fair requests. I'm willing to (within reason) give value. I do not go by Starcity prices as Deckbox uses TCG (unless its a foreign or obscure card). If you'd like to do an old-school bulk trade for smaller items on each others trade list (or for foil basics), send a offer. Im just looking to trade and build decks. And for the right trade, my entire inventory is open. (Sorry 150 foil basics do not equal a Jace The Mind Sculptor... seriously)

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far!

Last edited by Dakkon4444 (2013-10-01 20:11:50)

Re: Looking to trade for the following....

I have 4 Caryatids (1 buy a box foil, 1 regular foil and 2 non foil), several foil basics, a foil and non-foil bow, couple curses, couple agents of fate, couple polis crusher, couple prohpets of kruphix, i think a grand abolisher floating around, and 1 of all the promo cards.  Only really interested in your Kalonian Hydra.  Would you make a deal?

Hey again Dakkon!! I have a crap ton of things that you're looking for. I just opened some new there's stuff and let me tell you some of the thing I have. Note that not everything on my traelist is updated now. I'll get to it when I get off of work.

I have
2x Xenagos
Some Bows
Curse of the swine +tokens
Agent of the fates
Polis crusher
Nighthowler (1 foil and 3 non foil)
Prog Sphinx
Smiter
Nykthos
4x Serra ascendant
Celestial archon

Some I have in multiples. Let's talk tonight after I get off of work if you're interested... I just wanted to let you know to get your interest!

I have a bunch of stuff that you are looking for, and not just stuff on this list. If you have time, check it out and see what you might be interested in.

GalisDraeKon wrote:

I have a bunch of stuff that you are looking for, and not just stuff on this list. If you have time, check it out and see what you might be interested in.

Thank you I will. Will def. send you a request. Cheers!

BlueFlygon wrote:

Some I have in multiples. Let's talk tonight after I get off of work if you're interested... I just wanted to let you know to get your interest!

For sure hit me up later!

I have some of the stuff you have listed as priority wants on your wishlist, but I'm really only interested in a few things you have in your inventory. Would you be willing to trade from your inventory for some of what I have?

I have plenty of this stuff, including a fair bit of the tron stuff. Take a look and let me know!

I've a couple of the Shrines to Nyx as well as more cards you want. I've already shot you a request, if you'll look at it.

Bump...

You you have foil zendikar full art forests to trade one for one?

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

You you have foil zendikar full art forests to trade one for one?

oh man i wish I did that would be sweet!!!

Yea I have plains and swamps and want forests lol