Topic: Exporting Inventory List

Is there a way to Export your inventory list?     It would be cool to have a local spreadsheet for when accessing DB is not an option.

Re: Exporting Inventory List

View -> Export

Options directly above your cardlist on the right hand side.

Is there a way to export the filtered view? For example, if I wanted to export a list with all my Standard-legal cards.

Thanks,

CCole

CCole wrote:

Is there a way to export the filtered view? For example, if I wanted to export a list with all my Standard-legal cards.

Thanks,

CCole

Yeah, use the "Search and Filter" option in the upper right and then pull the menu down to "format" and click "standard."  Then click "Apply Filters" and it will show only the standard legal cards in your inventory.  Then you can simply click the View-->Export in the same manner as Leaite describes.  Then it will show only your standard legal inventory.

That's what I thought. It only shows the cards that match the filter, but when I hit export, my whole decklist ist exported.

Has there been any change? Somehow it still doesn't work on my side...

This is still a bug, sorry for the inconvenience. Will fix for next release.

Has this bug ever been fixed?
I just tried exporting my inventory after filtering for just standard cards, and all cards will show up in the export.

I have found a way to circumvent the bug which is filtering inventory by standard, then adding them to a new deck. Then export the deck and it will show only the cards that you just filtered on standard.
I do not know if this will still work with larger collections (I only just started inputting/testing on deckbox for my collection)

Last edited by gazeebo (2015-07-31 17:07:05)

Sadly still not fixed but on the roadmap for next release.