Topic: [Feature Request] Deck "Workbench" Area / Price Options

Great site! Best there is in my opinion. I have four suggestions for feature requests:

1. Often when building a deck, cards are put in and taken out, then put back in, etc. I would like an additional area (maybe in a card name only list on the right in a column, or below sideboard) that I can send cards to, that stays with each deck. Call it a "Workbench" or something like that. It can be optional. Let me use the red arrow to send cards to and from it. This would let us keep potential alternate cards and other cards to include in the deck right on the same page.

2. Right now, I use the sideboard like I would use a "workbench" area. I would like to be able to exclude the sideboard/workbench from the total cost of the deck. It would also be nice to exclude basic lands or common cards. For decks where you don't own all the cards already, you could show "Total Deck Cost:$500/Remaining Cost:$100" for example if it would cost $100 more to build the deck.

3. Mobile site optimizations. It's handy to view on my phone when at a store or playing, but it's often cumbersome to use the traditional webpage. One feature other than a mobile rewrite would be an icon next to the card name to click, to show the popup card (since there is no mouseover on a smartphone).

4. A link to the official gatherer rulings/discussion for each card would be useful. See magiccards.info for an example.

Re: [Feature Request] Deck "Workbench" Area / Price Options

The deck Workbench area and Mobile website are on the Todo list smile - both are things clearly missing, and I myself have felt the need for them.

Also I have added a link to the card gatherer page: see Abyssal Persecutor for example. (And the decks now list a remaining value as well).

Yes, the "workbench" would be indeed a great feat, some of my decks now have sideboards bigger than the decks themselves! big_smile

Talking on the subject, it would be nice if in the menu for changing the card zone (deck - sideboard - bench) there was listed instead of "one - all", every possible option ("one - two - three - four - all"), so that when you have 4 copy in one zone and want to move 2 o 3 in the other, you can do it with one click only - just a minor nitpick, but it happens quite often when designing new decks.

Thanks for the additions and the continued work on the site Sebi -- you rock!

The workbench is much needed. I'd just like to sign my name in as one who wants it, too. Hopefully with enough people, the workbench will get bumped up the to-do list. wink

MasterMarf wrote:

The workbench is much needed. I'd just like to sign my name in as one who wants it, too. Hopefully with enough people, the workbench will get bumped up the to-do list. wink

It did get bumped up, also by my own need for it tongue