Topic: Feature: Find card seekers for proactive trading

Right now, if I look up a card I can see people who have the card offered for trade. But what if I have a card I want to move? I want to be able to find the people who have a particular card on their wishlist and proactively make some trade offers with my inventory instead of reactively just finding people who want my listed cards.

For instance, I opened two Ashioks this week. I'm going to keep one for my collection but I don't play UB in standard or modern so I'd like to find some local players who need Ashiok and then make them some offers for my extra one. If I could select Ashiok from my tradelist and see trade opportunities similar to the ones I get when I find a specific card I want, that would make this site like 10x more useful.

Re: Feature: Find card seekers for proactive trading

Click where it says "in their tradelist" and select "in their wishlist".  Voila!  For a new card you're probably OK but it seems like for older cards most of the people that'll come up haven't been active in quite a while.

Re: Feature: Find card seekers for proactive trading

Ah ha... thanks. Would still like to suggest that feature get fronted to new users better. But I'm glad its there! Thanks.