Topic: W: Lots of M14/Theros cards & Foils H: Shocks, foil Deathrites, etc.

Title says it all, click below for my wishlist.

The foil Deathrites are on the table, but I'll be asking $90 or more in trade.

Re: W: Lots of M14/Theros cards & Foils H: Shocks, foil Deathrites, etc.

Just curious... Are you saying you want $90 trade value for each DRS?

TCG Mid is $78 and high is $94

Sounds like an excuse to gouge people who happen to be looking for chase cards.

You're right that the TCG mid is below $90. But I love having these in the two EDH decks they are in. So you have to make me want to trade them away.

I'm not trying to gouge anyone--just making it clear that I hold these dear and trade them accordingly.

WordOfCommander wrote:

You're right that the TCG mid is below $90. But I love having these in the two EDH decks they are in. So you have to make me want to trade them away.

I'm not trying to gouge anyone--just making it clear that I hold these dear and trade them accordingly.

90$ and they aren't mint? I could understand you over valuing them, but you are playing with them, which already doesn't fetch you the mid IMO. Had they been mint, you'd have an argument.

morph66 wrote:
WordOfCommander wrote:

90$ and they aren't mint? I could understand you over valuing them, but you are playing with them, which already doesn't fetch you the mid IMO. Had they been mint, you'd have an argument.

He wasn't arguing, you are. Again. He told people what he values them at. If you don't like it, don't take him up on it. It is not iron law that we trade by tcg-mid man. Get off people's shit.

jassi007 wrote:
morph66 wrote:
WordOfCommander wrote:

He wasn't arguing, you are. Again. He told people what he values them at. If you don't like it, don't take him up on it. It is not iron law that we trade by tcg-mid man. Get off people's shit.

Oh cute a troll, the irony in your post is also very cute. Maybe you should heed your own advice...

Last edited by morph66 (2013-10-12 11:56:27)

morph66 wrote:
WordOfCommander wrote:

Playing it doesn't mean any damage was done.  I doubt all of the people who have duals listed on here as NM/M put them straight from pack to binder 20 years ago.

cornely06 wrote:
morph66 wrote:
WordOfCommander wrote:

Playing it doesn't mean any damage was done.  I doubt all of the people who have duals listed on here as NM/M put them straight from pack to binder 20 years ago.

That's true. I recant my statement, thank you