Topic: Users that are inactive, local only, and/or without tradelists

These types of site users really give me a lot of headaches when trying to find trading opportunities, they end up making the site feel like a sea of spam where only a few users are actually active. I think a filter feature would be really helpful and if it was detailed enough it would really set this place apart from the other trading sites out there and should be looked into.

Imagine being able to sort users by number of cards in their wishlist that match your tradelist, tradelist cards that match their want list, filter out users who haven't been active in the last month or two, filter out local only users, or filter out users who have 0 cards in their tradelist or have cards only below certain values (users with only ~$3 cards are hard to find enough cards to warrent sending over mail). If I had these features available it would definitely really enhance and streamline my use of this already great web tool.

Last edited by VelociraptorJockey (2013-10-14 20:52:23)

Re: Users that are inactive, local only, and/or without tradelists

I agree.

Sebi has recently said that the update in the trade interface is coming soon... I know it's a pain to keep hearing this, but be patient, it will improve soon.

I just wanted to thank you all for the great new update, trading opportunities fulfills really all that I could ask for!